Friday, July 15, 2011

Random!

I'm a little behind with the meal updates, but rest assured that I have made Zach breakfast everyday this week.:) Yesterday morning was not so fun in the Autry house! GRRRRRR! Zach did make the comment "there's nothing to eat in this house!" I was appalled, and it went from there! I ended up making him Rice Krispy Treats before I went to work and during my lunch break I went grocery shopping. Not sure if I was doing this as an act of love or anger! However, he was so thrilled about his goodies when he got home last night my angry cooking didn't matter.

Zach and I worked a long time on the house yesterday. He had a lawn to mow and I had laundry and cleaning to do! We ate supper rather late last night! We had Bratwurst...his request! I'm not so sure I'm a fan! It tasted like a really really big maple syrup link sausage.  He would like it again, but I wouldn't order it! I ende up covering mine in so much mustard and onions, I really couldn't taste it!

I wont have the pleasure of cooking tonigt because we are having some friends over for a Towncraft Party! A TownCraft Rep is coming to our house to show off his cookware and then he demonstrates it and cooks a big meal for us! Meatloaf, Chicken, Corn, Cabbage,Carrots, Cornbread & Peach Cobbler! Its so delish & the rep is really fun! We are excited! This is why we had such a long night last night...trying to prepare our place for guests!

A couple of Random Updates:

I need to let everyone know about my sweet husband...
This week he has given me another surprise! Last week he gave me a house phone! Ha I know; NOBODY uses those anymore, however, we live in the 'sticks' and I have no cell phone service! So along with no cell phone service, there is also a lack of light! Several months ago Zach put little small solar lights along the pathway to the door so I could see and now this week he upgraded to a yard light! Its AMAZING! Thank you muffin!

I have been running the last three days, the soreness has started to kick in! Its much worse today...walking like a normal person seems to be a challenge! Think I may have to take a break today and power walk instead! I forgot how much of a total body workout running is! 

I know this post is a little random! Got to keep you on your toes! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment